Who are we?
The leading figures in leading organisations both private and public sector across Bradford
What’s our purpose?
Bradford’s senior leaders working together for Bradford’s future
What are we trying to achieve?
To make Bradford a better place to live, work and visit and to do business and invest
What do we believe in?
Honest discussions, high-quality information sharing, results-driven advocacy, collaborative attitude, professional approach
What do we do?
Hold regular meetings to network, share intelligence and to formulate a shared view about Bradford. To seek to advocate, to influence and to make a difference for the benefit of Bradford and its businesses
Objectives for 2016-2017
- To improve the profile and reputation of Bradford
- To lobby to improve connectivity within and beyond the Bradford district
- To enhance the quality of leadership in Bradford
- To improve attainment levels in Bradford schools
- To seek to support innovative companies and to attract ‘high tech’ companies to Bradford
- ‘This is Bradford’ tours for opinion formers and media
- Run a series of events for the digital cluster sector
- Senior leaders mentoring scheme
- Open to major organisations defined by size and influence
- Aiming to at least maintain current membership levels