City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council is the local authority of the City of Bradford in West Yorkshire, England.
Bradford Council Plan:
The Bradford Council Plan is our working document for what we want to achieve to create as good a quality of life as possible for the people and communities of Bradford District. Our plan explains how we will prioritise our time and money on the things that will have the biggest positive impact on our district and citizens over the next four years.
We want the district to be prosperous and sustainable. We want people to be healthier, and to care for themselves, others, and the district around them. Our Council Plan explains how we will work with people, communities, organisations and businesses to make this happen.
The Council Plan sets out our commitment as a council to achieve our priorities.
* Better skills, more good jobs and a growing economy
* Decent homes that people can afford to live in
* A great start and good schools for all our children
* Better health, better lives
* Safe, clean and active communities
* A well-run council, using all our resources to deliver our priorities
The principles we will work by are:
* Working together
* People in charge of their own lives
* Every pound counts
Bradford Metropolitan District Council City Hall Bradford BD1 1HY Tel: 01274 432111 www.bradford.gov.uk