Aagrah Established 1977
UK’s largest chain of Kashmiri Restaurants, family run business.
Aagrah is often credited for putting Kashmiri cuisine on the UK culinary map.
- Ilkley branch will be Aagrah’s 15 restaurant
- The Midpoint Suite -£4 million pound project state of the art conference and banqueting centre, set in 1.6 acres, capacity 450 people, on the border of Leeds & Bradford, opened 4 years ago.
- Aagrah’s Tarka Cooking sauces launched 2011, replicating 4 of Aagrah’s popular dishes, now out selling other national brands, available Tesco and Asda.
- Chutneys and Pickles launched 2013 added to Aagrah’s home dining experience
- Aagrah also have a Food Court in Shipley for Take away dining
- Aagrah Hotel- A 14 bedroom boutique hotel in Wakefield
- Aagrah Event Catering- UK wide Event Catering service for up to 5000 guests
- Aagrah has it’s own Butchery Unit in Shipley to ensure quality control of fresh meat & poultry.
Aagrah Group 4 Saltaire Road Shipley BD18 3HB Tel: 01274 530880 www.aagrah.com